Become A Member
As a nonprofit organization, Historic Cold Spring Village relies on tax-deductible donations and memberships to support its mission of history education, historic preservation, and heritage tourism.
Membership contributions support the Village’s living history programs and help ensure the survival of our twenty-seven restored historic structures while offering members great benefits in return.
Please, join us in our efforts to preserve the past and brighten the future!
Active Duty members of the Military are eligible for discounted memberships! Download the Military Membership application here.
For more information, please contact Donna Riedel, Membership Coordinator, at (609) 898-2300, ext. 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy these benefits with your Village membership:
- Free, unlimited admission
- Discounts in the Country Store
- Complimentary subscription to The Villager, the HCSV newsletter
- Discounts on special programs and classes
- Participation in the members-only Junior Apprentice Program
- Membership in the Friends of Historic Cold Spring Village, the volunteer and fundraising organization that supports the Village and can help you become a bigger part of the Village community.
- Individual | $40 - Membership for one student, adult or senior.
- Joint | $60 - Membership for two adults.
- Family | $90 - Membership for two adults and up to six children (age 17 & under, as listed on membership cards).
- Business | $200 - Includes a family membership plus 10 one-time passes.
- Benefactor | $200 - Family Membership plus 15 one-time visit passes
Membership contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Join Today!