Built: 1894. Original Building Name: Woodbine Junction Train Tower. Original Location: Woodbine Junction in Dennis Township, along the Atlantic City Railroad.
This two-story railroad signal tower, built about 1894, originally overlooked the tracks of the Atlantic City Railroad Line in Woodbine, In the 20th century, the tower was cut in half and the upper portion was moved to Swainton in Middle Township where it was used as a commercial building. In 1974, the tower was acquired by the Village; in 1999 it was placed atop a new base that recreated the original.