Built: 1894. Original Location: Rio Grande, alongside the Atlantic City Railroad Tracks (beside what is now Route 47).
Acquired by HCSV: 1974
This small passenger station originally served the farming community of Rio Grande, just north of Cold Spring. It was built in 1894 by the Atlantic City Railroad, which established the second rail line that brought thousands of passengers from Camden via Atlantic County to the resort of Cape May City in the 19th century.