Built in 1912 to serve as the meeting hall for the Cold Spring Grange #132, which functioned as a political/civic, business, educational, and social organization for the farmers and residents of Cold Spring and the surrounding rural area until about 1970. Listed in the State and National Register of Historic Places, the Grange Hall is the only building in Historic Cold Spring Village which stands on it’s original site.
MAP & DIRECTIONS:
Seasonal Village Hours:
Tues–Sun: 10am – 4:30pm
Admission: $12 Adults $10 ages 3 to 12
Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5pm